April 21DSD with Booka
April 3 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm$50
Join our April 21DSD, led by Certified Nutrition Coach Booka Alon, San Francisco holistic and wellness expert and Functional Medical Health Coach Candidate. The 21-Day Sugar Detox (21DSD) is a real food-based program designed to reduce and/or eliminate your cravings for sugar and refined carbohydrates. This Detox is designed to walk-you through how to break up with sugar (and refined carbs) for good and say hello to a more balanced and energized version of you!
You will walk away feeling more connected to the meaning of your cravings, more vibrant and full of confidence around better food choices for you and your family.
Through this month-long program, we will focus on swapping out the old habits for savory and nutrient-dense quality proteins, creamy and satiating healthy fats, and fiber-rich carbs. You’ll change not only the foods you eat, but also your habits around food, and even the way your palate reacts to different foods.
Join Chef Booka as she guides you through the NYTimes bestselling 21 Day Sugar Detox Guidebook and Cookbook on this month-long journey (1 week of Pre-Toxing included).
Here is what you get:
- 1 week of Pre-Toxing and on-boarding support (supplements optional, official 21DSD guidebook required)
- 3 Sunday evening group Coaching Calls, led by Booka (recorded to play or download at your convenience)
- Access to Booka’s Private Facebook group
- 1 Hour of Private Coaching with Booka (to address deeper challenges around gut issues, skin health or optimal supplements and provide additional coaching and motivation).
- Instructional Cooking Videos with Booka’s Favorite 21DSD personal recipes (not in any book, such as BONE BROTH)
- Grocery Guides by Store (Nation Wide)
- Meal Plans and Meal-planning tips
- More Paleo Tips and Keto Transition Tips
AFTER YOU BUY YOUR TICKET FOR the APRIL DETOX, BUY YOUR GUIDEBOOK + COOKBOOK HERE.