21DSD Recipe: Vanilla “Milkshake”
Hey Folks! We're excited to welcome Certified 21DSD Coach Beth Romanski. Beth's recipe is part of a series contributed by our Certified 21DSD Coaches. Enjoy! – Diane and Team
You can enjoy this as a decadent not-sweet treat that tastes just like ice cream, and it's also a perfect way to sneak in lots of veggies and nutrients!
PREP TIME: 2 minutes
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- ½-1 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk (adjust the amount of liquid to blend into a smooth, thick “milkshake” consistency)
- ½ cup chilled brewed vanilla tea (optional)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract (or seeds from vanilla bean pod)
- 1-2 scoops collagen peptides
- Additional ice (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or carob powder
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ½ avocado
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp. shelled raw hempseed hearts
Combine all ingredients in a small nutribullet or blender and blend until thick, smooth, and creamy.
Note: Pre-packaged frozen riced cauliflower works really well for this recipe rather than freezing freshly-made cauliflower rice.
You can leave a response