These Asian-style meatballs are a perfect protein popper for dinner, over a salad for lunch, or even paired with some eggs or veggies for breakfast. They're also amazing as an appetizer!
grain-free • gluten-free • nightshade-free • dairy-free • refined sugar-free
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos*
- 2 to 3 drops fish sauce (optional)*
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
- 1 teaspoon minced or grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound ground pork or turkey
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut aminos, fish sauce (if using), green onions, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Add the meat to the bowl and mix to thoroughly combine with the seasonings. Form the meat into 16 1-ounce meatballs.
Bake for 25 minutes on a rimmed baking sheet. Remove from the oven and garnish with white sesame seeds and lime wedges before serving.
Pictured with Fresh Cabbage & Bok Choy Slaw.
Omit sesame seeds to modify for AIP.