This slaw pairs perfectly with my Asian Style Meatballs to create an amazing meal that the whole family will love!
Fresh Cabbage & Bok Choy Slaw
grain-free • gluten-free • dairy-free • egg-free • sugar-free
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: –
- 2 tablespoons raw tahini (ground sesame paste)
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced or grated garlic
- 4 cups finely sliced red cabbage (1 medium head)
- 1 cup finely sliced bok choy
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions), for garnish
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the tahini, lime juice, sesame oil, and garlic.
Add the sliced cabbage and boy choy to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Pictured above with Asian Style Meatballs.
Pingback: 21DSD Recipe: Asian-Style Meatballs - The 21-Day Sugar Detox by Diane SanfilippoThe 21-Day Sugar Detox by Diane Sanfilippo
Pingback: 10 Healthy Salads that Aren’t Boring - The Lyons' Share Wellness