This not-sweet treat is the perfect 21DSD-friendly replacement for your favorite pumpkin spice latté. Enjoy it hot or iced! —Team 21DSD
Pumpkin Spice Latté
prep time: 5 minutes | yield: 2 servings
gluten-free • dairy-free • egg-free • sugar-free • nightshade-free
- 16 ounces hot coffee
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, canned or homemade, warmed if you prefer
- 1 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- dash of ground nutmeg, for garnish (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, starting with 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice, and blend on high until well incorporated. Taste and add more pumpkin pie spice if desired, and pulse to combine. Serve in coffee cups. Garnish with a dash of nutmeg, if desired.
- For an iced version, used chilled coffee and pour over glasses of ice.