We're so excited to share this popular recipe from The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide!
The B3 Bowl is an easy way to get veggies in for dinner, while still indulging in delicious Italian flavors!
gluten-free • egg-free • dairy-free • sugar-free
- 1 tablespoon cooking fat
- 1 tablespoon Italian Spice Blend
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 (24-ounce) jar sugar-free pasta sauce of choice
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 head roasted broccoli
- Fresh basil leaves, for topping (optional)
- Grated cheese of choice, for topping (optional; Levels 1 & 2 only)
- In a large skillet, melt the cooking fat over medium-high heat.
- Season the beef and pork with the spice blend, then add the meat to the pan and cook until browned through, approximately 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once the meat is done, add the pasta sauce and simmer over medium-low heat until the sauce is heated through, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Divide the roasted broccoli among two plates and ladle equal portions of the meat sauce over it. Garnish with fresh basil and grated cheese, if desired.