We're so excited to share this popular recipe from Keto Quick Start!
This is hands-down the easiest and best marinade you'll ever make for steak! This flavor combination works with nearly any protein, and the flavor infuses quickly, in an hour if that's all you have. Don't skip this simple recipe—it'll become your go-to way to prepare steak.
gluten-free • egg-free • dairy-free • nightshade-free • nut-free • sugar-free
- 2 pounds rib eye, hanger steak, or skirt steak
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Trifecta Spice Blend (or granulated garlic, salt, and pepper)
- Marinate the steak: In a large baking dish, coat the steak evenly in the coconut aminos and the spice blend. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 20 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- When you're ready to grill the steak, preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat. Cook the steak for 3 to 5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness and desired level of doneness. Set the cooked steak aside to rest for 10 minutes, then slice it against the grain into thin strips.