The #21DSDTOUR is coming to Washington, DC!
Stop by Barnes & Noble for a short talk, open Q&A, and book signing event with me! I'll talk about the 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide and then hold an open Q&A session before proceeding to sign books.
LOCATION & EVENT DETAILS
January 7, 2018
Barnes & Noble, 2800 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 500, Arlington, VA 22201
I strongly recommended that you call the bookstore to reserve your book ahead of time… let them know you are coming to The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide book tour event on January 7th and that you'd like to pre-order/reserve your book(s) – reference ISBN: 978-1628602708!
I truly appreciate your willingness to support our host stores with your purchases. This helps me thank them for hosting as well as to encourage them to host future events for me, as well as other similar authors!
Can't make it to DC? Come meet me at one of my future tour stops!
LIVE ON GOOD MORNING WASHINGTON
Catch me live on Good Morning Washington on Monday (1/8) morning around 8:45 am. I'll be demoing a full day of recipes from the book and talking about the benefits and challenges to doing a 21DSD!
LOCAL PALEO OR GLUTEN-FREE & 21DSD-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
If you're thinking of grabbing food before or after the event, here are some options near the signing!
- Green Pig Bistro (across the street!)
- I'd go with the Roasted Half Chicken that comes with a potato puree and asparagus, and a side of brussels sprouts!
- Heritage Brewing Company (across the street!)
- I know, it sounds strange to suggest a brewery, but there are 21DSD approved items on the menu like the Pepper Crusted Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad (skip the pickled onions as they likely use sugar) or the Organic Rotisserie Chicken (skip the sauce & gravy) with a side of Butter Crushed Fingerling Potatoes and Sautéed Haricot Vert.
- Mele Bistro (less than 10 mins!)
- They didn't have their menu printed online, but they did talk about their ingredient sourcing and it's top notch — grass-fed beef & lamb, pastured eggs, non-GMO, etc.
Note: If you're local and have other restaurant recommendations, please feel free to comment below!
Also, I wanted to send out a big thanks to my Official 21DSD Tour Sponsors – all 21DSD-friendly brands that I love and use personally!
SeaSnax – seaweed snacks
(all products are 21DSD)
Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(all oils are 21DSD)
Siete Family Foods
(1 tortilla per day is 21DSD – any variety, chips are not)
Kettle & Fire Broth
(all products are 21DSD)