The #21DSDTOUR is coming to Denver!
Stop by Tattered Cover for a short talk, open Q&A, and book signing event with me & special guest Juli Bauer of PaleOMG.com! I'll talk about the 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide and then hold an open Q&A session before proceeding to sign books.
LOCATION & EVENT DETAILS
January 14, 2018
Tattered Cover-Littleton, 7301 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
I strongly recommended that you call the bookstore to reserve your book ahead of time… let them know you are coming to The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide book tour event on January 14th and that you'd like to pre-order/reserve your book(s) – reference ISBN: 978-1628602708!
I truly appreciate your willingness to support our host stores with your purchases. This helps me thank them for hosting as well as to encourage them to host future events for me, as well as other similar authors!
Can't make it to Denver? Come meet me at one of my future tour stops!
LOCAL PALEO OR GLUTEN-FREE & 21DSD-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
If you're thinking of grabbing food before or after the event, here are a few options near the signing!
- Modern Market (20 mins away)
- I'd go with one of their plates (steak, chicken or salmon) with brussels sprouts and one of the mashes!
- The Farm House (6 mins away!)
- Yes, it's at at Breckenridge Brewery, but there are plenty of items that will work with just a few tweaks, like the Colorado Elk Burger (skip the bun for all Levels, & the cheese if you're on Level 3) with a side salad, there's Charred Cauliflower Salad that would work for Level 1, and a Jerk Pork Loin that comes with a hash & coconut milk creamed swiss chard. There are plenty of gluten-free options as well.
- Just BE Kitchen (25 mins away, but it's one of Juli's favs!)
- 100% Paleo and gluten-free / safe for celiacs! They also have a bone broth bar!
- Departure (25 mins away, but one of my favs!)
- I could seriously eat this food every day of my life. There's a gluten-free menu that's amazing – I promise, you can't go wrong with anything on this menu!
Note: If you're local and have other restaurant recommendations, please feel free to comment below!
SeaSnax – seaweed snacks
(all products are 21DSD)
Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(all oils are 21DSD)
Siete Family Foods
(1 tortilla per day is 21DSD – any variety, chips are not)
Kettle & Fire Broth
(all products are 21DSD)
(all teas except the Peach Ginger Black or Passionfruit Green are 21DSD)
4th & Heart Ghee
(all ghee except for the chocolate flavors are 21DSD)