The #21DSDTOUR is coming to Sacramento!
Stop by Barnes & Noble for a short talk, open Q&A, and book signing event with me! I'll talk about the 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide and then hold an open Q&A session before proceeding to sign books.
LOCATION & EVENT DETAILS
January 17, 2018
Barnes & Noble, 1725 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
I strongly recommended that you call the bookstore to reserve your book ahead of time… let them know you are coming to The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide book tour event on January 17th and that you'd like to pre-order/reserve your book(s) – reference ISBN: 978-1628602708!
I truly appreciate your willingness to support our host stores with your purchases. This helps me thank them for hosting as well as to encourage them to host future events for me, as well as other similar authors!
Can't make it to Denver? Come meet me at one of my future tour stops!
LOCAL PALEO OR GLUTEN-FREE & 21DSD-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
If you're thinking of grabbing food before or after the event, here are a few options near the signing!
- Sacramento Natural Food Co-op (10 minutes away!)
- All organic, they have a deli where you could get a burrito bowl or taco salad, as well as a hot buffet if you want to load up on healthy proteins & veggies!
- Momo's Meat Market (10 minutes away!)
- Ribs, Tri-Tip, Grilled Chicken or Sausage Links – you can do 1 or all 3, plus each plate comes with 2 sides. If you're on the 21DSD you should skip the BBQ sauce, as it's almost guaranteed to have sugar in it.
- Organic Coop (less than 10 minutes away)
- If you're looking for organic fast-food, this is your spot. Heck, they even fry their chicken in organic coconut oil, not that I'm suggesting you order fried chicken! 🙂 I'd go with a Grilled Chicken Coop Bowl or one of their salads with grilled chicken added.
- Peel'd (if you're in the mood for a quick bite, as they only have smoothies & veggie soups)
- Dad's Kitchen
- Pushkin's Bakery (not 21DSD in the slightest, but everything is gluten, wheat and dairy-free, so I figured I had to mention it!)
Note: If you're local and have other restaurant recommendations, please feel free to comment below!
SeaSnax – seaweed snacks
(all products are 21DSD)
Equip / Pure Keto
(Complete Collagen & Tumeric Blend + from Equip and the MCT Oil Powder & Unflavored Keto Collagen from Pure Keto are 21DSD)
Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(all oils are 21DSD)
Siete Family Foods
(1 tortilla per day is 21DSD – any variety, chips are not)
Kettle & Fire Broth
(all products are 21DSD)
(all teas except the Peach Ginger Black or Passionfruit Green are 21DSD)
4th & Heart Ghee
(all ghee except for the chocolate flavors are 21DSD)