The #21DSDTOUR is coming to Salt Lake City!
Stop by Barnes & Noble for a short talk, open Q&A, and book signing event with me! I'll talk about the 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide and then hold an open Q&A session before proceeding to sign books.
LOCATION & EVENT DETAILS
January 24, 2018
Barnes & Noble, 1104 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
I strongly recommended that you call the bookstore to reserve your book ahead of time… let them know you are coming to The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide book tour event on January 24th and that you'd like to pre-order/reserve your book(s) – reference ISBN: 978-1628602708!
I truly appreciate your willingness to support our host stores with your purchases. This helps me thank them for hosting as well as to encourage them to host future events for me, as well as other similar authors!
Can't make it to Salt Lake City? Come meet me at one of my future tour stops!
LOCAL PALEO OR GLUTEN-FREE & 21DSD-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS
If you're thinking of grabbing food before or after the event, here are a few options near the signing!
- Rye (10 minutes away!)
- The Brussels sprouts would be a-ok as an appetizer, and then the Rye Burger (sans bun) would work well for your main with a house salad!
- The Copper Rabbit (just over 10 minutes away!)
- Entrees and sides are the 21DSD winners here – I'd go for the Snake River Farms Teres Major Steak or the Braised Lamb Shank (see if they can do it without pomegranate) and a side of Brussels or Spaghetti Squash!
- Redmond Heritage Farm Store (3 minute walk!)
- All Redmond Heritage stores feature real, clean food… think pastured eggs, grass-fed / finished beef, raw milk & cheese. The size & menus will vary, but all market locations have a fresh market cafe with soups, juices, fermented foods, local produce and more — I couldn't download a menu for this location, but they all look like they have a grass-fed burger option which you could do bunless, with a side salad!
Note: If you're local and have other restaurant recommendations, please feel free to comment below!
SeaSnax – seaweed snacks
(all products are 21DSD)
Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(all oils are 21DSD)
Siete Family Foods
(1 tortilla per day is 21DSD – any variety, chips are not)
Kettle & Fire Broth – use code SUGARDETOX20 for 20% off the entire order / limit of one per customer!
(all products are 21DSD)
Pique Tea – use code 21DSD for 10% off your first order!
(all teas except the Peach Ginger Black or Passionfruit Green are 21DSD)
4th & Heart Ghee
(all ghee except for the chocolate flavors are 21DSD)