Ever wondered how I mix up the foamy, spice-topped coffee you see in the 21DSD Instagram Stories? Read on!
I was not a coffee drinker for most of my adult life. There, I said it! I just didn’t “get” coffee, and I thought the taste was not that great. Then five years ago, I made a visit to Picnik Austin and had my first butter coffee. I have been hooked ever since! Butter blended with coffee – who knew it would taste so magical?
I’ve spent some time playing around with different ingredients, and the result is a perfect cup of morning goodness. I usually only drink one mug a day, so I make it count!
Here’s how I make it:
21DSD Morning Coffee
- 1 serving (4 ounces) Chameleon Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1 cup boiling water (I use an electric kettle)
- ½-1 scoop of collagen (unflavored)
- ½-1 Tablespoon of Tin Star Ghee Brown Butter
- Optional- 1-2 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream or Coconut Milk
- A few shakes of Apple Pie Spice (for topping)
It may sound like a lot of ingredients, but trust me – it all works together!
To make it, I add everything (except the Apple Pie Spice) into a small saucepan and blend it with an immersion blender. I pour it into my mug, and top with Apple Pie Spice.
Delicious and 21DSD-friendly, it’s a perfect way to start the day!